Choosing your wedding colors is not a difficult task. You just need to know, which colors you want and what sort of mood, you’ll like to create at your wedding. Is good to select your wedding colors early and will keep the tone in your mind, while purchasing the things. Your color scheme has the power to set the vibe of your big day. Vibrant colors tend to evoke a sense of drama, whereas softer colors produce a lot of a romantic feel. And when it comes to the season? Darker shades are more preferable in the winder whereas lighter or cooler shades in spring and summer.
For selecting the color you should need to take into account, where you’re getting married? Are you having an indoor or outdoor wedding? About the formalities and informality and then make a decision for the colors accordingly. Here are a few tips which will help you while choosing your wedding colors:
1. Look at the colors of your venue and while selecting it, keep an open mind. Judge the venue’s carpeting and decoration wisely and if it contains brighter colors, then select the color scheme which looks better with it. If you are planning for an outdoor wedding then choose some fresh and vibrant colors that highlight the appearance of your venue.
2. You can incorporate any color in your wedding by selecting the right shade, and combining it with your favorite one. For this you have to make a list of your favorite colors and then select the shades which complement with it.
3. Exact color match on everything will be appreciable and if you wish your bridesmaid looks more appealing and attractive then make sure to choose the shade in which they look perfect.
4. Choose the shade which highlight small touches such as font color of wedding invitation, the flowers, ribbon to decorate flowers and the wedding cake.
5. If the color of flowers you actually needed aren’t in season, then choose any flower’s color,which makes a great combination with the color theme.
The complexity or simplicity of color scheme depends on your personal preference, budget and patience. Choose the wedding colors with care and aim for the bright and vibrant shades rather than choosing dull and boring shades. Vibrant color makes the ambiance more appealing, but it doesn’t mean that you’re simply stuck with these shades. Just open your thinking and choose the colors which complement the blooms and foliage, which are easily available during that time of year.
I am a wedding card designer and believe in offering the best and the unique wedding cards which looks elegant & rich.